Appliance Fire on Third Street

Station 18, Station 2, Medic 7582, and Northampton Fire 42 were dispatched for an appliance fire in dwelling at 1320 Third Street.  Caller reported the microwave popped, stopped working, and filled the kitchen with smoke.  Engine 1811 went on location and found a microwave malfunction with no fire.  Residence was ventilated and companies went available.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login