Carbon Monoxide Alarm at 1011 Fourth Street

Engine 1811 responded to 1011 Fourth St for a carbon monoxide alarm in a residence with victims. The caller had stated that a carbon monoxide alarm went off in the dwelling and someone was feeling ill.

 

Firefighters arrived on the scene and searched for a source of the carbon monoxide, locating a malfunctioning oil furnace as the cause.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login