Kitchen Fire--1013 Third Street

North Catasauqua Station 18, Catasauqua Station 2, and Northampton Regional EMS Station 75 were dispatched to a kitchen fire at 1013 Third Street in North Catasauqua.  Engines 1811 and 1812 responded with Engine 211, Truck 231, and Rescue 241 from Catasauqua, and Medic 7581 from NREMS.

 

Firefighters arrived on scene and found a fire at the back door that was out on arrival.  The fire was caused by cigarette smoking materials that ignited materials stored at the back door.  No injuries were reported and the property was turned back to the resident.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login