Burned Food on 5th Floor

October 11, 2010 - Monday night training for Stations 2 and 18 was interrupted by an automatic fire alarm  at 534 Third Street at 6:49 pm.  Companies on scene found a resident on the 5th floor burned their potatoes.  A fan from Truck 231 was required to ventilate the apartment and hallway.  Both stations went available within 15 minutes.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login