Burned Bacon at Silver Manor

Station 18 was dispatched with Station 2 for an automatic fire alarm at Silver Manor, 2 Front St.  The alarm company reported the alarm from Apt 204.  Personnel investigated the alarm and found burned bacon in a microwave in Apt 204.  The apartment was clear of smoke and the occupant had already eaten the burned bacon.  Personnel restored the fire alarm and restored the fire alarm system.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login