CO Investigation at My Home

Engine 1811 responded with Truck 231 and Engine 211 for a carbon monoxide investigation at My Home, 124 Bridge Street, Catasauqua Boro.

 

A patient, who is a resident at My Home, was examined at the hospital with a high level of carbon monoxide in her blood.  The physician felt it was necessary to investigate the patient's home in case of an emergent problem at the facility.  Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless, and lethal.

 

Personnel went room-by-room to evacuate the building and monitor for the gas.  No carbon monoxide was found in the structure and crews allowed all residents back into the building.  Personnel secured equipment and went available in approximately 25 minutes.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login