Dwelling Fire with Entrapment Leads to Burned Food

Station 18 was awakened this morning for a dwelling fire with entrapment at 5 Front Street, Catasauqua Boro, with Station 2.  Engine 1811 responded with a full crew on the mutual aid assignment.  Personnel were advised smoke was entering the 2nd floor apartment from below with possible victims still inside.  Upon arrival, companies found burned food in the first floor.  There was no fire.  The smoke was ventilated and one person was evaluated by EMS for smoke exposure.  Units cleared a short time later.

2015 Call Totals

January -
February 22
March 3
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
2013 Total 25

Login